ST. ANNE’s GUILD
Our present St. Anne’s Guild was founded March 10, 1984. The officers were President, Vivian Thorsen, Vice President, June Pennington, Secretary, Arden Glass, and Treasurer, Imogene Martin. From the beginning, the Guild assisted the pastor with the maintenance, care and cleaning of the altar, sanctuary and church interior and provided flowers for the altar. It promoted spiritual and social activities for the parish and raised funds through various activities.
The parish is grateful to the officers and members of the St. Anne's Guild who generously have given of their time through the years. The Guild sponsored two parish events annually, the St. Patrick's Day Dinner and the Oktoberfest. Membership was open to men and women of the parish. Donuts and coffee were served monthly after all the Sunday masses and all were welcome to sit, enjoy coffee and donuts and visit.
Heartfelt thanks go to the members who continue to be involved in the work of the St. Anne's Guild so that the religious and social life of the parish can flourish. It is because of your continued enthusiasm and support that our social activities are well attended and fundraising efforts have been such a success.
The Guild currently sponsors various parish events annually:
· A Mardi Gras Dinner-Dance with a New Orleans ambiance and live music.
· The next Mardi Gras Dinner-Dance will take place on FEBRUARY 11, 2012
· Spring: New Member Tea and Membership Cocktail party
· July: Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish Picnic
· September: Family Game Night
· October: Feast of St. Margaret Mary Alacoque Parish Celebration.
· Quarterly Bake Sales (End of January, May, September and December)
Dues are $12 for voting members.
For more information, the Guild can be reached at this email address: